Last Updated on April 10, 2018
Welcome to Forte Media, LLC (“Company” or “We,” “Us,” or “Our”). By using this website and our services, you agree to the terms and conditions referred to below, as they govern your access and use of our Site and the services provided.
By using the Site and our services, you agree to the following:
- You are at least 13 years of age.
- You will not use the Site violate any applicable federal or state laws, regulations, judicial or governmental order, treaties, our rights, or the rights of any person, firm, or enterprise.
- You are solely responsible for the content and information that you provide to us.
- You will not attempt to modify, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, or otherwise reduce or attempt to reduce any of the source code that we use in providing the Site.
- You will not impersonate or attempt to impersonate the Company or attempt to gain unauthorized access to interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site.
RULES OF CONDUCT
By agreeing to use or access the Site, you agree to only use the Site for lawful purposes and agree to never use, allow, or enable others to use the Site to:
- Violate any applicable federal or state laws, regulations, judicial or governmental order, treaties, our rights, or the rights of any person, firm, or enterprise.
- Engage in conduct that would be considered libelous, defamatory, indecent, vulgar, obscene, sexually explicit or suggestive, racially or ethically offensive, harassing, intimidating, discriminatory, or abusive.
- Use the Site for posting or otherwise using malicious or unauthorized code or other potentially harmful material or information which in any way might interrupt, damage, interfere with, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer service or hardware.
- Violate or attempt to violate any security features of the Site.
- Collect, obtain, compile, gather, transmit, reproduce, revise, or display any material or information made available by or concerning any other person, firm, or enterprise;
- Advocate or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, or that would otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national, or foreign law or regulation;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage, or disrupt any parts of the Site, the server on which the Site is stored, or any server, computer, or database connected to the Site.
- Attempt to interfere with the proper working of the Site.
From time to time we may offer sweepstakes, contests, or other similar promotions ("Promotions"). Promotions vary and may require you to submit information about yourself to us. Each Promotion has its own Terms and Conditions, which govern your participation in the Promotion. You must read and agree to these separate Terms and Conditions before entering into any such Promotion.
THIRD PARTY CONTENT AND LINKS FROM THE SITE
If the Site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, such links are provided for convenience purposes only. This includes links contained in advertisements, banner advertisements, and sponsored links. We have no control over, and no liability for any third party websites or materials. We work with a number of partners and affiliates whose Internet sites may be linked with the Site. Because neither we nor our Site has control over the content and performance of these partner and affiliate sites, we make no guarantees about the accuracy, currency, content, or quality of the information provided by such sites, and we assume no responsibility for unintended, objectionable, inaccurate, misleading, or unlawful content that may reside on those sites.
TERM AND TERMINATION
DISCLAIMERS AND LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
OUR SITE IS MADE AVAILABLE "AS IS" AND "AS AVAILABLE." TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE EXPRESSLY DISCLAIM ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING ANY WARRANTIES OF TITLE, NONINFRINGEMENT, MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THERE IS NO GUARANTY OR ASSURANCE THAT ALL OR ANY PART OF OUR SITE WILL BE AVAILABLE FOR USE, PERFORM AS DESCRIBED OR THAT OUR SITE IS ACCURATE, TIMELY, COMPLETE OR ERROR FREE AND YOU SHOULD NOT RELY ON OUR SITE FOR ANY DECISIONS OR ACTIONS YOU MAY OR MAY NOT CHOOSE TO MAKE OR TAKE. WE ARE NEITHER RESPONSIBLE NOR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOU OR YOUR PROPERTY, EVEN IF DUE TO MALICIOUS OR UNAUTHORIZED CODE. YOU ARE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING YOU HAVE APPROPRIATE MECHANISMS TO PROTECT AND SECURE YOUR EQUIPMENT, PROGRAMS AND INFORMATION BECAUSE YOU, NOT US, ARE ASSUMING ALL RISK OF LOSS OR DAMAGE THAT MAY ARISE OR BE ASSOCIATED WITH USE OF OUR WEBSITE.
OUR LIABILITY TO YOU IS LIMITED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL LIABILITY FOR LOSS, DAMAGE, COST AND/OR EXPENSE OF ANY KIND (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOST PROFITS, OR LOST DATA, REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF ACTION OR BASIS OF THE CLAIM AND WHETHER OR NOT A PARTY HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF DAMAGES) IN CONNECTION WITH OR ARISING FROM USE OF OUR SITE OR ANY OTHER MATERIALS OR SERVICES WE PROVIDE TO YOU.
SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW EXCLUSIONS OF CERTAIN WARRANTIES OR LIMITATIONS ON CERTAIN DAMAGES, SO SOME OF THESE EXCLUSIONS AND LIMITATIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. HOWEVER, IF ANY LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF DAMAGES OR LIABILITY IS PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW, WE SHALL BE ENTITLED TO THE MAXIMUM LIMITATIONS AND EXCLUSIONS PERMITTED; HOWEVER, IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100).
ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION WAIVER
You agree to first contact us at Forte Media, LLC PO Box 572 Dover, DE 19903 for any dispute or controversy so as to attempt to resolve the dispute or controversy informally. Any controversy or claim arising out of or related to the use of the Site or Service that cannot be resolved through such informal process or through negotiation within 120 days shall be settled by binding arbitration administered by the American Arbitration Association in accordance with its Commercial Arbitration Rules, and judgment on the award rendered may be entered in any court having jurisdiction thereof. The arbitration will be conducted in the English language in the city of San Diego, California by a single neutral arbitrator.
You agree that disputes will only be arbitrated on an individual basis and shall not be consolidated, on a class wide, representative basis, or with any other arbitration(s) or other proceedings that involve any claim or controversy of any other party. If for any reason this arbitration clause is unenforceable or inapplicable, both you and we agree, to the extent permissible by law, to waive any right to pursue any claims on a class action basis. If any portion of this class action waiver is limited, void, or unenforceable, then our agreement to arbitrate under this section will not apply and any controversy or claim must be brought exclusively in the state and federal courts in San Diego, California.
Nothing contained on the Site should be understood as granting you a license to use any of the trademarks, service marks, or logos owned by us or by any third party.